1. Automotive A/C systems contain numerous components. These components never fail all at the same time.
2. Blended refrigerants are NEVER recommended - always use pure refrigerant and test new tanks for purity.
3. Refrigerant leaks can be extremely difficult to find. Sometimes dye and driving time are the only way to successfully identify a leak.
4. A bad fan clutch or condenser fan will greatly reduce cooling and can internally damage or destroy the compressor.
5. An A/C system that has been empty for weeks or months might not immediately show a leak after charging.
6. A repair estimate is only an ESTIMATE. Hidden issues not detectable at first may emerge after the initial repair.
7. Refrigerant leaks never fix themselves, and stop-leak only causes more problems.
8.To stay cooler, always use low to medium fan speeds and MAX/recirculate
9.Avoid long periods of idling with the A/C on in hot weather to prolong the life of your car's A/C system.